Tuesday, August 10, 2021

[Lifestyle] More pink shopping!


These are some items I bought last days for my pink lifestyle!
First items are jewelry organizers, that I will store my lolita rings; then another pink bottle, this one to store my shampoo; and a Little Twin Stars mini container for facial cream.
This week my mom and I are into gardening a lot, so I bought a pink gardening scissors. Also, a very rococo tray because I was lucky to find it in this color - they are becoming rare at Daiso! I already have one and I use it to store my sugar containers, so this one will be for desserts.
A little chick hook, some cable protectors and some cable organizers.
Small container set and a Sanrio cup.
And finally, some pink plates! Unfortunately I have found only one of this sakura plate, but I hope someday I can find more; On the other hand, I found plenty of this another pink plate, so these will be my everyday plates for the main meals.
Little by little my house is becoming more cute!

4 comments:

  1. que pratos graciosos, deve esta ficando cada vez mais fofa sua casa :3
    parabéns pelas as aquisições, são adoráveis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quanta coisa linda! Adorei a bandeja e os pratos.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!