Sunday, August 22, 2021

[Got Lolita] Cotton Candy Feet Halloween Collection!

Last friday I receive a huge package from Cotton Candy Feet!

Let's talk about the items!

First item is the Spooky Witch Cauldron Bag!
This is a new design! It fits a lot of things! It also is very versatile! It has detachable bows both in the front and back, so you can decide what color and design works better with your outfit! Also, the bag has a side with a pocket, so you can wear the bag in the front or in the back with the pocket! You have many possibilities of use!
Then, the shoes!
Starting with Spooky Triple Bat Heels!
These shoes are the ultimate gothic shoes! I am in love!
Then, Twinkle Spooky Bat Shoes! I got two pairs of these!
They are gorgeous!
Last but not least, Spooky Bat Flats, but this time, the option with the bat in shiny glitter!
I am so happy with my new shoes!
I also received two sweet lolita shoes, but I will show them in another post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!