Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Lolita Lifestyle ideas for August 2021




 I am posting this almost in the end of the month, but better late than never, right? August has been a very busy month! 
Well, let's talk about the lifestyle ideas!

1. Change your ugly bottles for cute ones!

I can't stand how industries don't care for cute packaging at all, so if your favorite products' packaging are a direct attack to beauty and rococo gods, why not to change their package?
I always find interesting pump bottles that fit the lolita aesthetic in random home stores! I have one that imitates a pink sink, and I also saw one that imitates a pink sofa, both for small quantities of product, usually liquid soap. You can also find bigger bottles with flower print at Daiso, these ones are amazing for hair products!

2. Use a lolita wallpaper on your phone and pc!

You can find many lolita wallpapers on Google to make your device more lolita!
Put one of these images as your wallpaper and organize your icons, so everything looks cute!
You can also download some apps on your phone to change the icons to more cute icons.

3. Use line chat for a more lolita experience in conversations!

Line (chat) is an alternative to Whatsapp. It has many lolita downloadable content for paid download, but the prices are very affordable and the money of these purchases goes for the lolita creators, so they are paid for their hard work and can keep doing the things we love.
You can find lolita themes for the chat from Angelic Pretty and lolita stickers, from Angelic Pretty, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and Imai Kira! The chat is very lovely and cute looking, so I love texting from there!
I hope this post gave you some good ideas to try in this end of august!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!