Thursday, August 5, 2021

[Got Lolita] A package from Japan!



So today, despite my astral hell, a package from Japan arrived!

The first items are two Bodyline dresses!
I love this print so much and I can't understand why I didn't bought it earlier - well, I understand, I was getting my rare dream prints first. But now I am wearing lolita daily, it was the perfect time to get them!
I love Alice themed items so much, so I am happy to finally own these dresses!
Then the Otome no Sewing 4, a mask and candies my friend sent me, with a cute note!
I am so happy!
I completed my Otome no Sewing collection from 1 to 10, so now I am going to buy the newer issues. I need to go back to sewing, but lately I've been too busy for that.
I hope the other packages arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!