Saturday, August 21, 2021

[Customization] Key chains into necklaces!


Some time ago, in two different occasions, I bought two key chains second hand: the first one, a very beautiful macaron, from the japanese brand Erry Chelsea; and the second one, a blue Alice pocket watch, also japanese but offbrand. They looked so cute and with pottential of becoming cute necklaces.
So finally I could find the jewelry needles to make chains, and as they arrived yesterday, I started working on them. To be honest, i just made necklaces and put the keychains as pendants.
They look really pretty!
I love to give a second life to second hand items!
Hope they feel happy now they are going to be worn and loved!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!